Whether you’re exploring an electronic document management solution to fulfill your most basic document imaging and storage needs or requiring more robust enterprise content management functionalities like workflow and version control, Netonelabs’ document management services provides specialized solutions to increase your office productivity.Netonelabs is an electronic document management service provider offering both hosted document management and in-house solutions. We are not a software developer. We are committed to understanding your business processes, the challenges you face, and the goals you wish to achieve. With Netonelabs’ electronic document management services, our customers have streamlined operations and reduced costs, all while enjoying the highest levels of enterprise content management security available today.
- Document pre-processing: This is the process of preparing documents for scanning. They remove all staples, tags, folds and arrange the documents in sequence for scanning.
- Document Scanning: Scanning documents into the database using scanners and EDMS software. The selection of scanners and the EDMS software depend on the volume and the time frame for the project.
- Format conversion: Converting scanned images which are in Tiff format to a desirable format, i.e., to PDF / Word / Excel, etc.
- Indexing the documents: Indexing documents for future retrieval purposes. The number of fields for indexing is decided by the customer.
- Quality check: Prior to burning the documents on to a CD the quality of images and the content are checked. If need be, a re-scan is done and put into database. They also check the indexing criteria and make sure proper indexing is done for related documents.
- Implementation of EDMS: We also customize and implement EDMS enterprise wide for enhanced information retrieval mechanism.